Hope for your family:
An Intensive Family Program: The Stages of Recovery
Are you overwhelmed by the chaos addiction is creating in your family? Do you feel powerless to stop the downward spiral? Are your current options for help just not enough? If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the above, then please call now to see if this new 4 week, intensive course is right for you!
Week one: Stage one recovery: Transforming chaos into action.
“Nothing changes; nothing changes. Something needs to change!”
- Strategies for getting your loved one to seek help.
- What help do they need?
- Building your recovery team.
Week two: Stage two recovery: Understanding why this is happening.
“I don’t know what to do!”
- Understanding the relationship between adverse childhood experiences, psychiatric conditions, behaviors and addiction.
- How to transform your relationship with your loved one, yourself and God.
Week three: Stage three recovery: Your loved one in recovery.
“My loved one is cured!!!! Life can get back to normal!”
- Learn new strategies for reducing the possibility of relapse.
- How to effectively manage relapse if it does happen.
Week four:Stage four recovery: Your family in recovery.
“This is not what I expected. What should I expect?
- Sustaining recovery: How to use the 12 steps to transform your family into what God intended for it to be.
- The Pathway to Recovery.