TRANSFORMING LIFE COUNSELING CENTER'S mission is to provide professional behavioral health services to hurting lives. Transformation from hurting to healing occurs through counseling, consultation, education, prevention, mediation and mentoring by our highly skilled and committed counselors, in partnership with churches, and community organizations.
TRANSFORMING LIFE COUNSELING CENTER provides:
Counseling Informed by a Christian Perspective
In Multiple Locations
For a Diversity of Clients
With Professionals Encompassing Varied and Distinct Experience
Mission Statement Objectives
Transforming Life Counseling Center exists in order to:
- Promote clients healing of damaged emotions as counselors are used as servants empowered by a Christian perspective
- Practically integrate Christian principles counseling through ethical delivery of services
- Provide culturally sensitive counseling services to all individuals with varied spiritual and social backgrounds.
- Pursue excellence in all domains of the practice: administrative, professional, physical setting, vendor relationships
- Penetrate underserved geographic and socioeconomic areas with quality and caring counseling services
- Provide professional development for counselors in training.
- Promote growth toward personal wholeness
- Partner with churches, organizations and the community by:
- Training couples for marriage mentoring to reduce the prevalence of divorce in our community
- Training parents for adaptive parenting skills through our Parent University to promote healthy families
- Consultation with churches and organizations' leadership to advance cooperative team building
- Mediating disputes among conflicted family units, churches, organizations and communities
- Intervening with children, adolescents and adults in individual, couples, family and group counseling
- Educating, intervening and treating individuals and families impaired by addictive disorders